Trademarks are words, names, symbols, devices, headings, labels, signatures, letters or numerals or any combination thereof, used by manufacturers of goods and providers of services to identify their goods and services, and to distinguish their goods and services from goods manufactured and sold by others. From this function, it follows that a trade mark must be distinctive or distinguishable among different products or services.
A patent is an exclusive right granted for an invention, which is a product or a process that provides, in general, a new way of doing something, or offers a new technical solution to a problem.
A patent provides protection for the invention to the owner of the patent. The protection is granted for a limited period, generally 20 years.
Our Services Includes
- Drafting Patent specifications, claims and preparing drawingsOffshore Company Setup
- Preparation and prosecution of applications for registration
- Protection against infringement and passing off
- Protection against counterfeiting, piracy and unfair trade practices
- IP due diligence in acquisition of IPR, mergers and acquisitions
- Licensing, Technology Transfer and Joint Ventures
- Internet law, Domain Name management and protection
- Alternative Dispute Resolution